DELAWARE CHAPTER holds many events throughout the year. Community involvement is always appreciated. Come join us!
There are many opportunities to join us in promoting awareness and supporting those living with TS. Get involved today!
Welcome to the Delaware Chapter of TAAThe Delaware Chapter of the Tourette Association of America was established to support those touched by Tourette. We provide informational workshops on Tourette, support groups for individuals and families, and activities to foster community within the Chapter
- New TAA CEO John Miller
- Tourette Association of America has chosen a new president. Read below to find out more!
- Youth Ambassador to be Newly Trained
- Delaware will have a new Youth Ambassador this spring. Julia Blithe was accepted into the National Youth Ambassador Program by Tourette Association of America
- Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month Officially Declared in Delaware
- Delaware officially recognizes May 15 - June 15 as Tourette Syndrome awareness month. HCR 36 was passed in both houses of the Delaware Legislature, yesterday on May 14th.
- Middletown Senior Brings TS Awareness to School
- Youth Ambassador Jade Rosenblum Teaching others about TS Awareness
- Non-TSA Funded Studies
- Caregivers & Parents of Children Who Have Been Diagnosed with Tourette Syndrome Nationwide
- Tourette Syndrome Association of Delaware FB page
- Join our Facebook page to see upcoming events, pictures of previous events and find out what's new!